-
July 11th, 2004, 02:07 AM
#181
Inactive Member
One or two I've seen before.
Some of them made no sense to me whatsoever.
And some were just stupid.
And some were funny/odd.
-
July 11th, 2004, 02:13 AM
#182
Senior Hostboard Member
It's just a buncha crazee pics, that's all... ^_^
-
July 11th, 2004, 05:54 AM
#183
Inactive Member
-
July 11th, 2004, 09:32 AM
#184
Senior Hostboard Member
Jesus! Yep, thatz wierd... [img]eek.gif[/img] ^_^
-
July 11th, 2004, 12:55 PM
#185
HB Forum Owner
-
July 11th, 2004, 02:04 PM
#186
Inactive Member
IRT the first HN pic: I've got the orginal for that. It's even better.
IRT Ral-kun pick up line: Fine, "Hey, nice legs. When do they open?"
-
July 11th, 2004, 02:06 PM
#187
Inactive Member
-
July 11th, 2004, 02:19 PM
#188
Inactive Member
I believe Domo-kun is a character from a japan-only nintendo game. I have no clue what it's like. Anyway, for some reason, Domo-kun is really popular.
-
July 11th, 2004, 02:25 PM
#189
Senior Hostboard Member
Crazee pics.
Xp's lookin' sexy...
Domo -kuns are funny...
I don't care about cats really...
The olsen twin also looks sexy...
And the little chix are uber cute...
^_^
-
July 12th, 2004, 05:49 PM
#190
Inactive Member
Olsen Twins=ugly anorexic monkey looking 18 year olds who still look 13 >_>;;
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks